RNA Complete BCTTM is a blood collection tube that maintains the draw time concentration of cell-free RNA (cfRNA) and extracellular vesicles (EVs), such as exosomes, for up to 7 days at room temperature. Once isolated from stored plasma, the cfRNA and isolated EVs are suitable for many downstream applications, including ddPCR and NGS.
RNA Complete BCT is for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
• 7-day sample stability when stored at room temperature
• Compatible with commercially available total plasma nucleic acid isolation kits
• Compatible with standard low input RNA sequencing library prep kits
• Isolated cfRNA is suitable for downstream applications, including ddPCR and next-generation sequencing
• Isolated extracellular vesicles are suitable for Nanoparticle Tracking Analysis or indirect analysis of EV-associated cargo
• Limits the degradation of white and red blood cells, providing sample integrity during storage, shipping, and handling of blood samples
• Room temperature storage reduces costs and complications associated with cold chain shipping
• Eliminates the need for immediate plasma preparation
• Reduces hemolysis and increases plasma yield after storage compared to alternative blood collection tubes