An automated instrument for high-volume erythrocyte sedimentation rate testing in EDTA tubes.
• 94% Correlation to Modified Westergren Method
• Analysis directly from EDTA tubes with 13x75 mm (1.5 mL-4.0 mL) K2EDTA tubes
• No sample consumed
• Results in 20 minutes
• Internal barcode scanner and printer
• Automated patient and QC data archive
• Easily interfaces to LIS
• No reagents; no exposure to patient sample
The Internal mixing function automatically prepares up to 30 samples per batch with random access capability to add samples as space allows.
Quality Control Feature
The quality control feature eliminates the need to manually record daily runs. Statistical reports are generated with the following features: Levey-Jennings charts, standard deviation, CV%, mean, highest and lowest result.
ESR-Chex Plus is a positive procedure control for automated methods that use EDTA tubes. ESR-Chex Plus is manufactured at two levels, normal and abnormal, and contains barcodes for automatic QC file archive. Controlling the sedimentation rate procedure with ESR-Chex Plus allows the clinical laboratory to meet internal quality control standards and regulatory compliance.
ESR-Chex Plus Stability
• Closed-vial stability for 365 days
• Open-vial stability for 7 days
Streck is the exclusive distributor of the CUBE 30 Touch in the U.S. and Canada. Please visit www.diesse.it for distribution information in other countries.