WHAT IS HELIOS?
AESKU.GROUP, a global leader in clinical research, diagnostics, and automation, is proud to offer the first and only automated IFA reader with integrated sample processing in one compact, walkaway platform.
The HELIOS lets labs automate and manage their IFA workload from any network terminal, so they can offer clients gold-standard testing without adding head count or a darkroom.WHAT SETS THE HELIOS APART?
HOW DOES THE HELIOS ADDRESS LARGE IFA WORKLOADS?
- ONE Platform: Why buy two instruments when one will do? The HELIOS integrates high-quality imaging with our award-winning HELMED platform, improving efficiency AND cost.
- Fully Walkaway: No need to babysit your slide processor, manually coverslip, then load onto your reading system. The HELIOS automates the entire IFA process, providing true walkaway capability.
- Small Footprint: At 65cm x 75cm (26”x30”), the HELIOS is significantly smaller than competitive systems.
- Digital Mosaic: The Helios software lets you optimize dilutions and substrate combinations, enabling customized multiplex IFA testing.
- Estimated Endpoint Titer Module: Save time and reagents using automated software analysis of your digitized IFA result.
- Pattern Recognition Module: The HELIOS software streamlines resulting with suggested patterns for ANA results. FDA clearance is pending for ANCA and Crithidia.
- AESKU.LAB Automation Management: – beyond middleware: Easily network and manage multiple systems and their data across any number of sites with AESKU.LAB.
Ditch the darkroom and easily automate and manage your labor-intensive IFA workload with one compact, walkaway platform.
- High Capacity: Space for 20 slides and 190 samples means no constant babysitting and reloading.
- High Throughput: Screen and titer more than 100 samples per instrument in a single 8-hour shift.
- Multi-rack: Load different sized sample tubes (11-13 mm diameters, 55-100mm height)) to simplify your lab routine.
- Comprehensive Product Menu: Automate processing and imaging of every available substrate in AESKU’s comprehensive IFA menu.
- Ease of Use: The HELIOS was designed by a team of dedicated and passionate engineers and scientists at AESKU to solve the unique problems faced by modern clinical laboratories.
- Traceability: Level detection, slide detection, and integrated barcode readers track your samples and slides as they are pipetted, processed, and digitized, ensuring the highest confidence in your results.
- LIS Integration: Bi-directional interfacing for electronic worklists, reporting, and support.