WHAT MAKES THE BA-800M ANALYZER DIFFERENT FROM THE REST?
The BA-800M analyzer is truly unique compared to other analyzers in its class. What makes it stand out?
1. Largest Walk-Away Capacity - The BA-800M analyzer offers the Largest Number of Sample Positions:
• 440 on the BA-800M
• 580 on the BA-800M2
2. Most economical reagent consumption - The BA-800M analyzer has the Least Amount of Reagent Consumption - Minimum Reaction Volume is 100 µL.
3. Scalable - Add a 2nd BA-800M system, creating a BA-800M2, to increase sample and through-put capacity to meet growing testing volumes. The BA-800M2 has 2 analytical processers and one Sample Delivery Module.
4. Specialty Test Menu Capable - The BA-800M analyzer accommodates up to 4-reagent testing formats (example - Vitamin D assay).
HOW DOES THE BA-800M MEET THE LABORATORY’S CLINICAL GOALS?
1. STAT Function – Fast Lane for STAT Rack on SDM or dedicated STAT positions on sample carousel.
2. Reflexive Testing – Programmable to minimize wait time for results.
3. Confidence in Results – Sample Clot Detection and Reagent Bubble Detection.
4. Specialty Test Menu Capable – Accommodates up to four reagent testing format.
HOW DOES THE BA-800M MEET THE LABORATORY’S OPERATIONAL GOALS?
1. Walk-Away Capacity – Largest number of sample positions.
2. Scalable – Add a 2nd BA-800M system to increase sample and through-put capacity.
3. Probe Collision Protection – Auto-Recovery function minimizes operator time.
HOW DOES THE BA-800M MEET THE LABORATORY’S FINANCIAL GOALS?
1. Reagent Consumption (Tests Per Milliliter Reagent) - 18 out of 19 Drugs of Abuse reagents provide 20 test results per mL of reagent. (The Tricyclic Antidepressants Drug of Abuse reagent provides 13 test results per mL of reagent)
2. Minimum Reaction Volume of 100 ìL – Less reagents used per test = lower cost per test = more tests per kit.
3. Special Design of Reagent Bottles – Less dead volume waste.